liveMon is a Smart internet protocol based asset monitoring platform that is extremely versatile and can be used in applications across many makes ,models ,platforms and verticals .
Flexibility is what makes liveMon so powerful. The fact that it can monitor and alert across such a broad platform of communication protocols and hardware applications, is what makes it a first choice when you are looking for cost effective flexible smart monitoring solutions.
What can it do for you?
- Saves you time and money by effectively collaborating data that would have typically been in many isolated systems.
- Provides flexible asset, process and domain management on a single system
- Localised visual business intelligence display, leads to increased availability of data and accountability.
- Reports and Alerts are generated and emailed directly to interested parties on a set periodic basis saving you time.
- liveMon interfaces to a number of different equipment types usually found at typical installations such as power meters, standard UPS’s, AMF generator controllers, OPC servers, modbus protocol enabled devices, biometric access controllers, SQL Servers, HTTP Servers, NEMA GPS devices and 1-wire temperature and humidity devices.
- liveMon can interface directly with IP Based cameras and record data on the occurrence of events such as motion, door opened, temperature high etc.
- liveMon can ping IP based devices, open web sites and run SQL statements to check availability of servers.
- liveMon system has an integrated SNMP service and agent so it can both react to SNMP traps/data and generate them.
- The enterprise version can monitor and alert on your servers actual status.
- The data is displayed via web pages as graphs or text as requested by users.
- Flexible alerting engine allows for multiple linked thresholds and tests.
- Power consumption linked to billing tariff data.
- Heartbeat function and dual save failover data storage.
- Collection of Configuration management database (CMDB) information